Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions very carefully. If you do not agree to any of the provisions set out in this document, you should not use the website or any of the services we provide. By accessing or using the platform, registering an account, or by viewing, accessing, streaming, uploading or downloading any information or content from or to the platform, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and will comply with the terms and conditions, will abide by them, and that you are either 18 years of age or more, or you are 13 years of age or more and have your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) permission to use the platform.
ACCOUNT CREATIONThe register and use AIRNSHOP services, the user need to provide to AIRNSHOP contact information including but not limited to a valid street address, email address, name. The user is solely responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information.
AIRNSHOP accounts are limited to one account per user, non-transferable, non-sharable to any other person, entity, related companies or third parties. AIRNSHOP accounts are also limited to countries AIRNSHOP is deserving, as stated on the AIRNSHOP website - www.AIRNSHOP.com.
AIRNSHOP reserve the right to cancel any account for being unused, unconfirmed, compromised, use for purpose in conflict with the present terms and conditions, without any further requirements.
SERVICEAIRNSHOP will provide the user a local address to which the user can have merchandise delivered. Addresses AIRNSHOP communicate to the user are to be used for the sole purpose of forwarding packages, as described on the AIRNSHOP website and in the present terms and conditions. Any other use will result in immediate cancellation of the user account without any requirements for AIRNSHOP. The user will be notified when packages are received, and advised of cost of shipping fees, services. AIRNSHOP will wait for the user follow-up for storage and shipping of the packages. Packages are to be delivered to the AIRNSHOP facility free of all charges. AIRNSHOP will arrange delivery of the packages to the address specified by the user once all necessary information have been provided and all charges have been paid.
AGENTThe user agrees that AIRNSHOP's services consist of acting as an agent of the user to receiving the user's merchandise, sorting it, packing it, transporting it by the intermediary of third parties to the user's country and delivering it to the user's specified address during regular business hours. At the user's direction, AIRNSHOP arranges transport to the user's specified address by an unaffiliated service provider, which acts as the freight forwarder and/or carrier for the shipment. Users also authorize AIRNSHOP as its agent to authorize carriers to conduct customs clearance and entry.
The user acknowledges having the duty to and being solely liable for accurately providing all information required to file necessary documents and to comply with laws and regulations. The user is also responsible for providing the above information for any third-party seller. If the user fails to provide all of the information required, AIRNSHOP will decline to process the merchandise for export. AIRNSHOP reserves the right to review the accuracy of any information. The user is responsible for all costs that may incurred, and acknowledges that AIRNSHOP will not reimburse the user for the value of the merchandise.
PURCHASEAIRNSHOP does not sell products. AIRNSHOP will not be liable regarding the transactions, purchase, products, including shipment to our facilities between the user and the merchant. The user agrees and acknowledges to purchase and pay any and all merchandise from the merchant under an ex-works agreement, transferring title prior to merchandise reception by AIRNSHOP, supporting the full costs and risks of delivering the merchandise to AIRNSHOP. AIRNSHOP will not be liable for any lost or damaged during transit from the merchant to AIRNSHOP provided address and reserves the right to refuse any damaged packages. The user is solely responsible for compliance with the merchant restriction of sales, terms and conditions, informing the merchant that all and any goods purchased will be exported out of the country, and other commitments. The user will ensure products are addressed correctly with the exact address AIRNSHOP has provided.
STORAGEAIRNSHOP allows users to store packages for free for up to 15 days from the date of receiving packages at AIRNSHOP facilities. The user agrees to pay storage fees per package per day according to AIRNSHOP price list stated on AIRNSHOP website after the free 15 days period. The user will receive a reminder by email before the end of the free storage period. Extended period storage fees will be payable when the user will request shipment, and storage fees continue to accrue until packages are shipped, discarded or returned to the sender on user request.
If no shipment instructions has been given by the user before one month from the end of the free storage period or if AIRNSHOP cannot identify clearly the packages after reasonable efforts has been made by AIRNSHOP, packages will be deemed abandoned and AIRNSHOP reserves the right to dispose of in any manner within the limit of applicable laws and regulations, the user forfeits all claims to items abandoned, including but not limited to process all packages by returning to the sender, or discarding all packages. If the user do not receive the notification of packages reception from AIRNSHOP, it is the user responsibility to contact AIRNSHOP to investigate.
CONSOLIDATIONAIRNSHOP will consolidate/group into as few shipments as possible user item(s) included into the same one order, by default. The user can create separate orders for each item(s) the user needs shipped as fast as possible as they become available, at additional cost.
“Group my items into as few shipments as possible”: Items will be consolidated into the fewest number of shipments possible, according to AIRNSHOP capabilities and after reasonable efforts has been made by AIRNSHOP, at the sole discretion of AIRNSHOP. AIRNSHOP will not proceed to the repacking of any and all items, nor AIRNSHOP will split any and all items included within a package. AIRNSHOP will not be liable for any additional delay that may occur due to the choice of this option, including but not limited to having to wait delivery of all items to AIRNSHOP facilities before shipment, nor AIRNSHOP will be liable for any commitment regarding the number of shipments and/or packages sent to the user. The user agrees to pay consolidation fees according to AIRNSHOP price list stated on AIRNSHOP website.
“I want my items as fast as possible; ship them as they become available, at additional cost”: Items will be shipped upon receipt according to AIRNSHOP capabilities and after reasonable efforts has been made by AIRNSHOP, at the sole discretion of AIRNSHOP. The user will be noticed by email when an item is ready to be shipped, and advised to select its shipping offer and to pay for shipment costs. The user agrees to pay shipping costs for each packages that will be sent, at additional cost. AIRNSHOP will not proceed to the repacking of any and all items, nor AIRNSHOP will split any and all items included within a package. If several items are received into one package, those items will be processed together as one. AIRNSHOP will not be liable for any commitment regarding the number of shipments and/or packages sent to the user.
INFORMATIONThe user agrees and warrants to be solely responsible for providing true and accurate information to AIRNSHOP, including but not limited to content of the packages, product URL on the merchant website, product value, quantities. AIRNSHOP will not be liable for any inaccurate, false, incomplete, or misrepresented information provided by the user, and the user will support the full costs which may incurred from those information including but not limited to any additional duty or penalties arising from relevant authorities.
SHIPMENT AND DELIVERYAll shipments are made with a particular carrier such as UPS, TNT, or regular postal services. The carrier must be chosen by the user. AIRNSHOP makes reasonable efforts to deliver to the user the merchandise according to carriers schedules and average time to transit, including time to transit you may find on AIRNSHOP website. However, time to transit are estimates only, in no ways AIRNSHOP will be liable for any damage or loss caused by any delays. Also, the user accepts that AIRNSHOP, third-party providers and/or carriers reserve the right to open, inspect and repack any package without prior notice and liability to you.
PAYMENTThe user authorizes AIRNSHOP to charge user’s credit card and/or paypal account for all services and/or activity with AIRNSHOP. Such charges may include but are not limited to shipping & handling charges, storage charges, late charges and any optional services. Failure to provide payment for services rendered at the time of service may result in late charges, stop shipment charges, suspension of service, cancellation of account, and return or discard of any merchandise.
Also, the user as security for complete payment when due owed to AIRNSHOP grants to AIRNSHOP a fully right to and on all packages shipped to AIRNSHOP without any requirement, to the full extent permitted by law. AIRNSHOP may without any obligation and judicial process collect, receive, sell, deliver any such packages, free of any right or equity of redemption of the user hereby waived and released.
SHIPPING FEESShipping fees are based on the greater value between weight and/or dimensional weight of the user packages. When the user uses AIRNSHOP's Shipping Cost Calculator for determination of the shipping fees, the resulting fees are an estimate only, based on the information provided by the user. The actual cost could vary from the estimate due to many factors, including but not limited to: fuel surcharge rates, currency exchange rates, discrepancies between any estimated and actual information, included product, value, weight, dimensions, classification, unexpected surcharge charged by delivery companies. The user is responsible for payment of all shipping and handling charges, even if they differ from the estimated fees. AIRNSHOP stated shipping fees and charged amounts do not include customs duty and taxes. Customs duty and taxes that may apply are at the user sole responsibility and should be paid to relevant authorities.
INSURANCE AND CLAIMSAIRNSHOP provides coverage for shipments based on the lesser of either declared value, proof of purchase, or specific commodity liability limit. AIRNSHOP claims for lost or damaged merchandise are under limit of liability, relating to direct loss only and under the limits specified by the Warsaw Convention. If the user wishes to obtain additional value protection coverage for shipments, the user can take an optional Shipment value protection insurance during the order process covering the package or freight and its contents from all risks of physical loss or damage from an external cause while in transit. This insurance covers up to $5,000.00 per package. Packages shipped via USPS First Class Mail are limited to $1,000.00 per package. The maximum coverage per conveyance is $100,000.00. All other types of loss and damage excluded, including but not limited to indirect loss or damage, loss or damage caused by delays, during shipment from the seller to our facility, due to your own willful misconduct.
In addition, insurance and claims including optional Shipment value protection insurance coverage are subjected to the following coverage exclusions and conditions. Failure to comply with any and all of these exclusions and conditions will invalidate the insurance and claims:
- The user will take fully proper exceptions on the delivery receipt when any loss or damage is apparent at the time of delivery and advise the carrier and AIRNSHOP right away in writing. All packaging and items must be kept in the original form as received, not be disposed of, released to the carrier, or returned before a claim is completed.
- All claims must be filled within the published time limits of the particular carrier and within a maximum of 15 days from the date of delivery to the user. Claims are considered filled when a fully completed claim email, photographs, receipts and any and all other documents requested are received by AIRNSHOP. Claims are reviewed individually and the review process may take a minimum of eight (8) weeks.
- The packaging has to be adequate and items prepackaged, in the original manufacturers packaging or within any packaging mentioning or alluding the content will be limited or excluded from coverage. Insurance only cover purchases that show clear, visible damage.
- Not all commodities and destinations are covered, including but is not limited to prohibited, used or second-hand items which are not covered, specific commodities, including but not limited to televisions, computers, electronics, jewelry, figurines, furniture and lighting also have limits of liability in case of loss or damage regardless of the value or insurance costs paid.
- A reduction based on the age of the item usually applies. Ordinary wear and tear are not covered. If the carrier can prove that he was not responsible for the losses, no claim will be paid.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGESAIRNSHOP will return any items in accordance with the seller's return and exchange policy upon the user’s request. Only items which are still at the AIRNSHOP address can be returned. AIRNSHOP is not taking in charge returns from the user home address.
AIRNSHOP will not "exchange" items in the sense that the user can simply adjust order. If the user wishes to exchange an item with another, the user needs to proceed with the return of the item, and place a new order with the Merchant.
The user is solely responsible for ensuring communication with the seller and compliance with any and all requirements from the seller including but not limited to letting to AIRNSHOP a reasonable time to process the user return request within seller time period requirements. A fee applies for all returns according to AIRNSHOP price list stated on AIRNSHOP website. Return shipping costs may apply if the seller does not support returns. Shipping charges and other charges on the initial shipment are not refundable, and shipping charges and other charges will apply to the shipment of the replacement items if any.
REFUNDSIn case of refunds occurring from loss or damage covered by AIRNSHOP insurance and claims policy AIRNSHOP will refund the user via PayPal within 30 days after the claim has been validated and payment issued by insurer, carrier, or third party responsible for payment of loss or damage covered, in respect and within the limits of the herein terms and conditions. AIRNSHOP service fees, shipping fees, duty and taxes and other charges are non-refundable.
In case of refunds occurring from returns or exchanges, the user is solely responsible for making direct arrangements with the seller. AIRNSHOP will not process to or accept any payment. AIRNSHOP service fees, shipping fees, duty and taxes and other charges are non-refundable.
RESTRICTED AND PROHIBITED ITEMSThe following list is a non-exclusive sampling of restricted and prohibited items users cannot get forwarded and AIRNSHOP and third parties providers cannot accept. By accepting our terms and conditions, you accept and warrant to respect this list:
Categories of prohibited items:
- Pornographic materials & items forbidden or restricted by any law or regulation
- Animal products (e.g. skins/furs), Ivory, Mother-of-Pearl, Live or Dead Animals
- Perishable Food, Beverages, Snacks, Animal Feed, or Food of Animal Origin
- Plant/Agricultural products, Seeds, Tobacco, Dried Plants/Flowers, Wooden Products
- Li-ion Batteries (except if included in electrical good; only one item is allowed per device)
- Motorized Vehicles, Engines or Gearboxes, Products incorporating a powerful battery (E.g. Electric motors, etc.), Used Car Parts
- Household appliances, Plasma TVs, and LCDs over 32", Electronic Smoking Devices
- Medications, Drugs, Alcohol & Tobacco, Controlled Substances, Narcotics
- Laboratory or Medical Research Equipment, Medical Waste
- Dangerous goods/Substances, Hazardous Material, Hazardous Cosmetics and Creams
- Combustible, Flammable, Explosive or Corrosive items, Pressurized Gas, Canisters
- Perfumes, Colognes
- Counterfeit, Bootleg or Fake items
- Gambling Materials or Items, Money, Currency, Shares, Gems, Precious Metals etc.
- Police or Military Items, ITAR regulated, Tactical Equipment, Goggles, Scopes, Armor
- Firearms, Firearm Parts, Scopes, Sights, Ammunition or Weapons
- Articles of exceptional value: Jewellery, Precious Metals or Stones, Diamonds, Works of Art, Antiques, etc
- Fake/dummy/replica/game/toy Weapons, Paintball Guns, BB guns, Antique Weapons, Swords, Knives, etc.
- Government IDs and Licenses, or Items that claim to be or look similar to any government identification documents or official issue, including uniforms, badges, patches.
Also, AIRNSHOP will not accept and forward any articles which transport, import or export are forbidden or restricted by any laws or regulations of any government or other relevant organization, products with any dangerous warning symbol, products requiring export or import license, products we decide we cannot transport safely or legally, products you do not purchase from merchants such as mails.
The user is solely responsible for confirming that prohibited items are not sent to AIRNSHOP. AIRNSHOP is not responsible for any loss of such items for any reason. AIRNSHOP will place on ‘hold’ all products that are restricted or prohibited, unsafe, do not comply with our list of restricted or prohibited items for any reason. AIRNSHOP may contact you to arrange handling of such products. Applicable charges may apply. AIRNSHOP reserves the right to return packages to the sender(s), to provide packages and information to relevant authorities, or to otherwise discard, destroy, disposed of packages. Products that cannot be legally sold cannot be returned and are subjected to seizure.
Also, the user agrees that any software and/or data storing on any electronic storage device is the sole responsibility of the user. AIRNSHOP will not be responsible for the loss of any software and/or data, and the user warrants compliance with all laws, rules and regulations concerning such items.
RESTRICTED AND PROHIBITED USERS AND COUNTRIESAIRNSHOP reserves the right not to provide services to any countries/regions without prior notice, including but not limited to war zones, countries and regions under sanctions or embargo, countries or regions not deserved by AIRNSHOP partners/ carriers.
AIRNSHOP also reserves the right not to provide service to users and/or entities identified including but not limited to listed on denied, unverified, controlled lists; person in violation of any law or regulation, sensible activities such as biological, chemical, weapons. AIRNSHOP reserves the right to ask for all necessary information to verify that a user or entity is not prohibited and to take actions such as deleting account, refusing to provide services if not verified, at AIRNSHOP sole discretion.
INFRINGEMENT AND FRAUD PREVENTIONAIRNSHOP makes reasonable efforts to prevent fraudulent use of AIRNSHOP website and services. If you think that fraudulent activity occurred on your account, or while using AIRNSHOP services, including but not limited to counterfeit goods, knock offs, fake, replicas products or if you believe any material on the website infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact AIRNSHOP immediately, we will conduct an investigation and take necessary actions.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONSThe user is responsible for and warrants compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, the export laws and government regulations of any country to, from, through or over which the user’s shipment may be carried. This responsibility includes determining and meeting any and all applicable license/permit requirements, and any and all import license requirements of the destination country. The user agrees and warrant that:
- The user will not use or attempt to use AIRNSHOP services to receive or send illegal, hazardous or dangerous materials, prohibited goods, or controlled substances as define in the restricted and prohibited paragraph of these terms and conditions.
- The user will furnish the necessary information and complete and attach the necessary documents to comply with any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations, including notifying the seller country principal party in interest in every transaction generated, including but not limited to providing the real, true and accurate price paid for the merchandise. The user is solely responsible for and certifies any value provided to AIRNSHOP is true and accurate.
- AIRNSHOP will take necessary action including refuse to ship any package and/or to provide services suspected or in violation of any laws and regulations or stated as not acceptable and forwardable as described in these terms and conditions.
- Recipient of any items shipped by AIRNSHOP is the end user of all merchandise the user requested be exported, that all merchandise will be used in the country to which the user requests to ship to and that the user will not re-export merchandise.
The user will be liable to indemnify AIRNSHOP for any costs, penalties or fines including but not limited to legal costs which may be incurred in case of violation of any and all of these conditions. Title to any items that cannot be exported after arrival at AIRNSHOP provided address will be forfeited by the user. AIRNSHOP will have the option of returning all such packages to the sender and/or of discarding, selling, destroying, providing to relevant authorities the items.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us immediately.
GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement and all disputes concerning this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law and the applicable regulations of the state of California and federal courts in San Diego, California.
SEVERABILITYAny use in contravention of this provision or any provision of this Agreement is at your own risk and, if a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYThe use of AIRNSHOP website and services is at the user’s own risk. In no event AIRNSHOP will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of or inability to use of AIRNSHOP website and services, express and implied, including by third parties except for loss and damages covered by and specified in the herein terms and conditions. AIRNSHOP maximum liability for these exceptions is limited to 50 USD.
INDEMNIFICATIONThe user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AIRNSHOP and any and all third parties from all claims, actions, losses, damages, liabilities and costs including but not limited to consequential losses, judgments, penalties, interest, fines, expenses including attorneys' charges and court costs incurred by AIRNSHOP which result from your use of the AIRNSHOP website and services, including but not limited to:
- Any misrepresentations the user make in connection with obtaining AIRNSHOP services, inaccuracy or breach of any representation or warranty made by the user in this agreement or in connection with this agreement.
- Any negligent act or omission of the user or any other person acting under the user control.
- Any mis-declaration, incomplete or false information provided by the user.
- AIRNSHOP preparation, determination or execution of any documents necessary for transportation, except for claims arising solely from the gross negligence or willful misconduct.
The user agrees that the foregoing provisions shall survive termination of this Agreement.
WAIVERIn the event either parties fail to enforce all and any provision of this agreement, or to exercise any right at any time, this failure will not be deemed a waiver.
FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSEAIRNSHOP is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of force majeure circumstances including but not limited to: act of God, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves, floods, power, magnetic or communication disruptions, war, hostilities, invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilisation, requisition, or embargo, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war, epidemics, contamination by radio-activity, radio-active toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties, riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or disorder, acts or threats of terrorism.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYAIRNSHOP trademark, website and interfaces, content, look, tools and all associated processes, know-how software are the sole property of AIRNSHOP, protected by all applicable laws, including but not limited to trademark, intellectual property, copyright. By using AIRNSHOP services and website, you agree that AIRNSHOP grant you a limited and nonexclusive license right. The user represents and warrants that:
- The user will not download, used, copy, exploit AIRNSHOP trademark, website and interfaces, content, look, tools and all associated processes, know-how, software in any ways and any manners without prior written permission from AIRNSHOP.
- The user will not use any malicious or harmful software, code, programs; attempts to modify, harm, damage, interfere with the website, attempts to delete, use, access or modify any information except user own personal information without AIRNSHOP prior written permission.
AIRNSHOP reserves the right to terminate the user account and access to AIRNSHOP services without any prior notice and liability if the user breach any and all terms of this Agreement.